If you would like to know more about our background, please have a look here.
More about our Vision and Mission can be found on this page.
Why is ministry in the health field so very important? Consider the following Strategic Considerations.
You might want to prayerfully consider supporting HCFI.
Partnerships for the advance of the Kingdom of God in the health field is extremely important to us. Here are links that might prove to be helpful to you.
Our Doctrinal Basis
The Doctrinal Basis of the HCFI shall consist of the essential beliefs of Biblical Christianity, including
- The unity of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit in the Godhead;
- The person of our Lord Jesus Christ as very God and very Man, born of the virgin Mary, His real and sinless humanity, His atoning death, His bodily resurrection and His ascension into Heaven;
- The Divine inspiration and supreme authority of the Holy Scripture in all matters of faith and conduct;
- The guilt and depravity of human nature in consequence of the Fall;
- The substitutionary death of our Lord Jesus Christ, and His resurrection, as the only way of salvation from sin through repentance and faith;
- The necessity for the new birth by the Holy Spirit and His indwelling in the believer for sanctification and service;
- The personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ and the judgment to come for the just and for the unjust;
- The resurrection of the body and eternal life;
- Hell as a place of eternal punishment for all who have rejected the Lord Jesus Christ;
- Heaven as a place of everlasting blessedness for all who have accepted the Lord Jesus Christ.
In brief, the HCFI places a strong emphasis upon the Deity of Jesus Christ and His Atonement; regeneration by the Holy Spirit and His indwelling fullness in the believer for personal victory and fruitfulness; the supreme authority of the Scriptures and the importance of personal and group evangelism.